Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Saturday 19 February 2011

The gorgeous Webster's Pages and Christmas in February

Hello bloggers,

This is my entry for Sketchy Thursdays March Guest Designer Call. I had a lot of fun to work with the sketch. The Webster's Pages are beautiful, but not easy for me to work with, because they are already so rich and I don't like to overdo.



Last year our son Jakob couldn't walk yet at the Christmas time, but he took the decorating of the tree very seriously, he was watching, if everything is done properly-therefore the look. This year was a bit different. The Christmas balls were EVERYWHERE!

Quick note about the picture of the layout: I had to use my hubby's camera...much too complicated for me, therefore the picture is not perfect....=( I miss my camera, but it's coming back next week, with hubby together ;)

Thanks for your visit,
kANNAdyjka
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. That paper is beautiful, but, I can see why you'd have a little trouble using it! I'm not sure you could have done any better though! It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudna, najradosniejssza kompozycja. Doskonale wyrozniony na I miejscu glowny BOHATER.Wszystko idealnie pasuje. Gratulations Anno !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is BEAUTIFUL! Loveeeeeeeee the papers you used, the red trim and those photos! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those papers!! Such a great page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and pretty, love this! I think you did a great job working with the Webster's! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the Webster's Pages. So glad you submitted for the GDT at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: