today a layout in green and whitewashed for TCR #44. I don't do much in monochromatic, maybe I should, particularly in these days, when I'm struggling to combine colors. Do you have such a days too?
On the picture my best friend Luiza and me. Unfortunately we are so far away from each other, I miss her so much.... She is the best listener in the world, she accepts one fully, doesn't matter how you are. She was also my bride maid. Luiza is for me like a sister!
Thanks for your time and I hope, you enjoy the visit on my blog,
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- The 3rd time...
- Mojo sketch #179 meets Embellish Magazine
- Sketchy Thursdays 2.17, Color challenges and other...
- The gorgeous Webster's Pages and Christmas in Febr...
- I won...
- Something NEW-a Tag!
- Splish Splash water
- Finally!/W koncu!
- Friendship in green (monochromatic) for The Color ...
- Robin-a special meaning
- Fun with Curtain Call Color and Mojo & a newbie:...
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (81)