Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Splish Splash water

Hello,
this time Jakob having fun in the bathtub! The Pencil Lines #223 lovely sketch just worked perfect for the 4 pics of my "whale":



Some details:



Thanks for looking,
kANNAdyjka

3 comments:

  1. So adorable Anna.. love the pp's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja tez kocham takie slodkie minki. A tlo bardzo pasujace do atmosfery panujacej w wannie. Sliczne !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is sooooo cute! And such a lovely interpretation of my sketch at Pencil Lines. I love this page!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: