today I have for you a really nice color combo from Embellish Magazine and an owl (one of my fave stamps) on the card with the sketch from Mojo #179:
This card goes to my freind Donna, who recently lost her father....
See you soon with a LO with Jakob (who else otherwise =0),
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- The 3rd time...
- Mojo sketch #179 meets Embellish Magazine
- Sketchy Thursdays 2.17, Color challenges and other...
- The gorgeous Webster's Pages and Christmas in Febr...
- I won...
- Something NEW-a Tag!
- Splish Splash water
- Finally!/W koncu!
- Friendship in green (monochromatic) for The Color ...
- Robin-a special meaning
- Fun with Curtain Call Color and Mojo & a newbie:...
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (81)