Over the weekend I found two blogs with a tag challenges: Tag Tuesday and a Polish one Craft Artwork-something new for me!
Today I play with Tag Tuesday-a Tag on a Tag! How fun is that?
I used my favorite veggie stamps, I just love-I could eat them! Additionally the yummy Graphics 45!
And the backside of the tag:
Next time I play with the Polish tag challenge.
Thanks for your visit!
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- The 3rd time...
- Mojo sketch #179 meets Embellish Magazine
- Sketchy Thursdays 2.17, Color challenges and other...
- The gorgeous Webster's Pages and Christmas in Febr...
- I won...
- Something NEW-a Tag!
- Splish Splash water
- Finally!/W koncu!
- Friendship in green (monochromatic) for The Color ...
- Robin-a special meaning
- Fun with Curtain Call Color and Mojo & a newbie:...
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2010 (81)