Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sketchy Thursday's LO, G45 with fairies and a small accident

Hello bloggers,
another LO for you to take a look at:



I used G45 with fairies. When I got the papers from my friend Wendy, I thought I will use them for my daughter only, but look at it, I also "framed" Jakob's pictures in it. By spraying the cardstock I had a small accident: small drops of the glimmer mist went on the picture and now there is a stain...I didn't have another one to replace it, so I left it. I don't think, it looks that terrible...I don't have experience with the glimmer mist (have only one color), so I need more exercise with this medium.

The LO is meant for Sketchy Thursday 8.25. Fun, fun, fun as every Thursday!


Take for your time and see you next time with the "cool dude" LO,

kANNAdyjka

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee the photos and how you used the G45 stamp paper! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love the pink and green. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: