another LO for you to take a look at:
I used G45 with fairies. When I got the papers from my friend Wendy, I thought I will use them for my daughter only, but look at it, I also "framed" Jakob's pictures in it. By spraying the cardstock I had a small accident: small drops of the glimmer mist went on the picture and now there is a stain...I didn't have another one to replace it, so I left it. I don't think, it looks that terrible...I don't have experience with the glimmer mist (have only one color), so I need more exercise with this medium.
The LO is meant for Sketchy Thursday 8.25. Fun, fun, fun as every Thursday!
Take for your time and see you next time with the "cool dude" LO,
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- Sketchy Thursday's LO, G45 with fairies and a smal...
- A good day....
- Elegant cards with the Card Patterns Sketch
- Yummy G45 and some challenges: card & LO
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge - card & LO
- Rainy day means winter in South Africa
- Organizing scraps - Tuesday Trigger: Luminous Laye...
- The Waltzingmouse goes on Safari!
- My girl-Lisa in the TCR Palette #70
- Back in "business"!
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2010 (81)