Hi there bloggers,
I cut finally very elegant design paper from Therese Collins. I made 2 cards of it! I used the sketch of Card Patterns #129, which matched perfect the papers.
Have a great weekend,
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- Sketchy Thursday's LO, G45 with fairies and a smal...
- A good day....
- Elegant cards with the Card Patterns Sketch
- Yummy G45 and some challenges: card & LO
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge - card & LO
- Rainy day means winter in South Africa
- Organizing scraps - Tuesday Trigger: Luminous Laye...
- The Waltzingmouse goes on Safari!
- My girl-Lisa in the TCR Palette #70
- Back in "business"!
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2010 (81)