the picture from Moxie Fab World for the Tuesday Trigger Challenge motivated me to organize my scraps. Usually I prefer to scrap than organize my crafty corner, but the situation was a kind of out of control ;) I was surprise how much fun I had! You can read below, how I played with all my scraps, but at first I show you a card based on the picture from Tuesday Trigger:
And the inspiring picture from Moxie Fab World: a dress with luminous layers-a beautie!
Have a great weekend,
kANNAdyjka from Cape Town
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- Sketchy Thursday's LO, G45 with fairies and a smal...
- A good day....
- Elegant cards with the Card Patterns Sketch
- Yummy G45 and some challenges: card & LO
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge - card & LO
- Rainy day means winter in South Africa
- Organizing scraps - Tuesday Trigger: Luminous Laye...
- The Waltzingmouse goes on Safari!
- My girl-Lisa in the TCR Palette #70
- Back in "business"!
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2010 (81)