....because I did something for my body: I went for a run today after a year without doing anything due to the pregnancy and other "excuses". Oh my... it's so difficult to start! But I did it! I hope, that wasn't the last time. Yeah!!!
Today I have 2 cards for you with the horizontal sketch from Moxie Fab World:
I think, the sketch is great, it stays in my archive for sure!
Have a great weekend,
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- Sketchy Thursday's LO, G45 with fairies and a smal...
- A good day....
- Elegant cards with the Card Patterns Sketch
- Yummy G45 and some challenges: card & LO
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge - card & LO
- Rainy day means winter in South Africa
- Organizing scraps - Tuesday Trigger: Luminous Layers
- The Waltzingmouse goes on Safari!
- My girl-Lisa in the TCR Palette #70
- Back in "business"!
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2010 (81)