Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Very productive evening!

Hello bloggers,

this evening was unbelievable for me-my Mojo didn't want to leave my studio!!! I wish, I have this feeling every evening! Usually I am a slower cardmaker/scrapbooker, but tonight I produced 3 cards. I can imagine, that the great sketch from Waltzingmouse Challenge #36 was the reason!

I had a hard time to decide, which of these three cards I will enter for the challenge and that's my choice!


I have to confess that I switch a little bit the sketch to be able to use my beautiful new stamps from Hero Arts and my fave Webster's pages.
The second product of my Mojo tonight is also made using of the three beauties, but in different colors.



The third one is made using the peacock feather, matching the gorgeous Webster's pages designer paper. I couldn't resist to add some blinkies in the centre of the feathers. That's the best part of the process of card making for me-adding some embellishments... like a dessert.


It's late already, I better go to bed, tomorrow a long day for me, but I feel so good after my precious time in my studio. Am I obsessed with my stamping.....????? No......hmmmm, maybe a little bit...... A nice obsession, don't you think?

Take care,
kANNAdyjka

6 comments:

  1. Przeeebogate ! Urocze glowki jak i piora pawie. Cos uroczego. Naprawde. Wspaniale pomysly na kompozycje. Zagladalam do pozostalych. Twoje bija je na glowe. Zycze wygranej. E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards! I love the silhouette stamps you used and they are so lovely with the papers! Thank you for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were on fire! How lovely are these three cards! Nothing like a little injection of mojo to make your crafting day! All three cards are simply stunning. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be hard first and foremost, but I'd have to settle on the last. Those peacock feathers are stunning, bling and all. I adore Websters' DP and you really have put them to great use. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo beautiful! It's my favorite! :) So glad you could play with us at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I just found your blog and became a follower instanly - your cards are stunning!
    Have a great Sunday!
    Regards from Austria!
    Ulina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely cards! I just found about your blog from a post on Anya's blog ("Life is what you make it'). Now I'll follow your blog too! Thanks for sharing your creations. From a fellow Canadian! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: