Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Thursday 10 March 2011

Two similar cards-two different challenges



Hello bloggers and my faithful followers,

this time I made two similar cards, but for two different challenges. I used the designer papers from Cosmo Cricket, which I adore and wish, I could buy them again. But somehow can't find them anymore.



The first card is for the Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger-Oh so lovely with the great inspiration picture. When I saw it, I had to think of my Cosmo Cricket stash. I used again my silhouettes stamp, but lately I just love them, because last week I won a challenge using them ;)



The second card is based on the sketch from Polki scrapuja:



Thanks for stopping by,
kANNAdyjka

4 comments:

  1. I came to see your Trigger card - and I love it :) I love them both, especially how the same papers & layout can still make such different and beautiful cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna! What sweet approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cards!! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: