I needed to make a Baby Boy card and I found a new color challenge Totally Hues #3, which matches my theme. I didn't want to make it only blue. I think the combo: blue plus shades of oranges is awesome choice!
By coincidence ColorQ #75 has very similar combo this week, but I was more inspired by the picture of animal cookies. I left out the black color, because I want to avoid this color for a Baby card.
Thanks for your visit and have a great rest of the week,
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- My Pilots-TCR #50 & PL #230
- Pink- no, purple- yes: CR84FN/WMSC #39/PDCC#73
- Buttons, buttons, a little bit too late.....
- Pencil Lines #229 and Webster's Pages
- My "best" friend-pink/Moj "najlepszy" przyjaciel-k...
- Two similar cards-two different challenges
- New Color Challenge-Totally Hues & Fave Color Chal...
- Definitely my colors!
- "An idea in yellow"
- Forest Friends!
- Very productive evening!
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2010 (81)