Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Last minute -The Play Date Cafe #64

Hello,
I found the gorgeous combo at The Play Date Cafe Challenge #64 and couldn't resist to play with, although it was 7 hours until the link will be closed! I had to speed up!


That's my interpretation of the combo with my super star Jakob, who is doing silly things...as usually!

Please click to enlarge/Kliknij zeby powiekszyc!

Thanks for looking,
kANNAdyjka

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout! First of all, your little cutie is just adorable! ;D Such fabulous details and I love all the layers!! Wonderful use of the colors and I'm so glad you joined us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna what a lovely LO of your little man Jakob :) Great combination of elements! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO!! LOVE your layering!! Thanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a fab scrapbook layout! You used the colors for our challenge so very beautifully. So glad you made it in before the deadline! WHew. THanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Anna... love the muted colours and the lovely textures!! What a little cutie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kolory cudne! A Slodziak po prostu boski. Pewnie masz wiele takich jego usmiechnietych buziek. m.E

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ribbon adds such great texture to your LO. It really is beautiful. Glad you had time to squeeze in your entry for this week's Play Date Cafe colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout, such a cutie! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous layout, love it all, the colours are so great together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Świetny LO! Synek cudny! Widzę, że się dobrze czujesz, bo namiętnie scrapujesz :-) :-) :-)
    Buziole

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: