when I saw the combination of the colors for the challenge of Color Throwdown#126 this week, I couldn't resist, not to play! I finished this LO this week, and I'm very happy that finally a very important picture of my hubby and me was framed (one of the first pictures of us-what a history!)
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- ColourQ # 69 +Pencil Lines #222 = LO in ZOO
- Color Throwndown #126-Yummy!
- Latino card!/Kartka w stylu latino!
- Last minute -The Play Date Cafe #64
- Mojo Monday #172- a masculine card!
- The Waltzingmouse en francais ;)-sketch challenge ...
- First time: CASE Study Challenge #20 and as usua...
- Happy New Year!!!
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2010 (81)