I will start the New Year with a scrapbook page of my boys: my hubby and my son. My resolutions for this year is to make more of scrapbook pages than cards, because we have tones of pictures of Jakob and some of them are so cute that they should have a nice frame. And the second baby is coming, means even more pictures!
This scrapbook page is meant for the Pencil Lines challenge: Sketch 216
It was so much fun to work with this sketch, I knew immediately which pics I will use,please take a peak:
I hope, you had a wonderful New Year night and see you soon, maybe even tomorrow!
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- ColourQ # 69 +Pencil Lines #222 = LO in ZOO
- Color Throwndown #126-Yummy!
- Latino card!/Kartka w stylu latino!
- Last minute -The Play Date Cafe #64
- Mojo Monday #172- a masculine card!
- The Waltzingmouse en francais ;)-sketch challenge ...
- First time: CASE Study Challenge #20 and as usua...
- Happy New Year!!!
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2010 (81)