Hello from the hot Okanagan Valley,
as promised I made a card with herbs, another yummy part of the summer. My favorite is basil! As a big fan of Pesto, in summer only home made. My basil is growing nicely and is on our menu on Friday next week-I can't wait!
Tomorrow my good friend Ateret will receive this card with best wishes for a good season. She is running a Kitchenette (what a gorgeous and original name for a place to eat) next to their winery Silk Scarf.
If you are visiting Okanagan Valley, BC, you must to see and experience this place. Good wine, awesome view and food, you are not enjoying every day!
The card will be entered for the following challenges:
-Play Date Cafe Challenge 37
You will hear from soon,
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2011 (64)
- Cold in the summer..../Przeziebienie latem....
- In cool tones of blue/W zimnych odcieniach niebies...
- Confession of my challenge-holism
- My favorite method: 2 in 1!/Moja ulubiona metoda: ...
- Scrapujace Polki-great Polish challenges!
- Lupines & PEI/Lupiny i Wyspa Ksiecia Edwarda
- Pink, pink, pink!/Rozowo mi!
- Almost too late
- I can't believe it!!!!/Nie moge uwierzyc!!!
- Yummy challenge Part 2/Smakowite wyzwanie Czesc 2
- Yummy challenge Part 1/Smakowite wyzwanie Czesc 1
- I'm so happy, I could dance the whole night!/Przes...
- Never happened before...
- Red sand box/Czerwona piaskownica
- ▼ July (14)