Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Friday 9 July 2010

Yummy challenge Part 1/Smakowite wyzwanie Czesc 1

Hello everyone,

I love summer, who doesn't, right? I love summer for all the fruit and herbs. I live close to Keremeos, BC, Canada and there you can't find better place to get fruit!
After I ate almost a kilo of fresh picked cherries in the last 2 days, the message from my belly was sent to my brain as an inspiration to make a card with some fruit, in this case strawberries. I used the JUG #40 sketch for the fruity card, which I also entered for the new challenge Cupcards (2Go) July Challenge:


Tomorrow yummy challenge part 2, this time herbs: basil, thyme....hmmmmm...
Quick note: welcome to my 9th! Follower-Laurel! She is an owner of a scrapbook (already my friend!) and lives in my area. She has a lot of goodies on her website and her service is EXCELLENT (she was visiting her friend in Keremeos and delivered me my order to my house)!!! I was looking long time for a good online store in my area and I found it. Check out her store, you won't regret, particularly if you live in BC (Laurel is from Osoyoos) or Canada.

Take care,
kANNAdyjka







2 comments:

  1. This is so incredibly gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with the Cupcards {2 Go} *Fun & Fruity* Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I really love that stamped strawberry image! Great job with the Fruity challenge!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: