I love summer, who doesn't, right? I love summer for all the fruit and herbs. I live close to Keremeos, BC, Canada and there you can't find better place to get fruit!
After I ate almost a kilo of fresh picked cherries in the last 2 days, the message from my belly was sent to my brain as an inspiration to make a card with some fruit, in this case strawberries. I used the JUG #40 sketch for the fruity card, which I also entered for the new challenge Cupcards (2Go) July Challenge:
Quick note: welcome to my 9th! Follower-Laurel! She is an owner of a scrapbook (already my friend!) and lives in my area. She has a lot of goodies on her website and her service is EXCELLENT (she was visiting her friend in Keremeos and delivered me my order to my house)!!! I was looking long time for a good online store in my area and I found it. Check out her store, you won't regret, particularly if you live in BC (Laurel is from Osoyoos) or Canada.
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2011 (64)
- Cold in the summer..../Przeziebienie latem....
- In cool tones of blue/W zimnych odcieniach niebies...
- Confession of my challenge-holism
- My favorite method: 2 in 1!/Moja ulubiona metoda: ...
- Scrapujace Polki-great Polish challenges!
- Lupines & PEI/Lupiny i Wyspa Ksiecia Edwarda
- Pink, pink, pink!/Rozowo mi!
- Almost too late
- I can't believe it!!!!/Nie moge uwierzyc!!!
- Yummy challenge Part 2/Smakowite wyzwanie Czesc 2
- Yummy challenge Part 1/Smakowite wyzwanie Czesc 1
- I'm so happy, I could dance the whole night!/Przes...
- Never happened before...
- Red sand box/Czerwona piaskownica
- ▼ July (14)