Good news: Jakob got finally his first sand box, even in red, matching our picnic table and the bench! His father did a great job!
I show you today two scrapbook pages, no with this new sandbox, but also great moments from Jakob's life. I promise, you will see the sandbox on the scrapbook page soon!
The first scrapbook page shows my cousin Marzenka and Jakob being silly. You can see, they found the same language immediately.
Mojo Monday 145, a little bit modified, but I hope, it's no biggie. It was a lot of fun to work with as usual. The colors come from the Play Date Cafe challenge #36 with this colors:
City Crafter Challenge Blog and Splitcoaststamper challenge. BTW: the pictures on this page show why Jakob needed a sand box so desperately=)
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2011 (64)
- Cold in the summer..../Przeziebienie latem....
- In cool tones of blue/W zimnych odcieniach niebies...
- Confession of my challenge-holism
- My favorite method: 2 in 1!/Moja ulubiona metoda: ...
- Scrapujace Polki-great Polish challenges!
- Lupines & PEI/Lupiny i Wyspa Ksiecia Edwarda
- Pink, pink, pink!/Rozowo mi!
- Almost too late
- I can't believe it!!!!/Nie moge uwierzyc!!!
- Yummy challenge Part 2/Smakowite wyzwanie Czesc 2
- Yummy challenge Part 1/Smakowite wyzwanie Czesc 1
- I'm so happy, I could dance the whole night!/Przes...
- Never happened before...
- Red sand box/Czerwona piaskownica
- ▼ July (14)