Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Wednesday 14 September 2011

The messy Sketchy Thursday 9.8.

Hello,

you may wonder lately about my LOs, why they are so "messy". I am experimenting a little bit with my style right now ;0)

This LO is about Jakob pretending flying our Piper. He is a little pilot already! He sees everywhere airplanes and helicopters. That's his world!



I had a lot of fun with the Sketchy Thursdays Sketch 9.8 sketch, using my fave Basic Grey design papers:


Hugs from Cape Town,
kANNAdyjka

1 comment:

  1. VERY CUTE photos and loveeeeeeeeee the paper tearing! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: