Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Thursday 11 February 2010

Just Us Girls challenge and my Ladies Night Out!

Hi there,

this time you can see a card meant for the Just Us Girls challenge. I play with them the first time and already love  it! The name of the blog is awesome.... I have to think about my new-moms-group,  I join recently: we meet every week for a walk (to take care of our figure after the pregnancy=) ), we also meet that our babies can play with each other and once a month we are going out in the evening, which it's so much FUN! Can you imagine 7 women at one table laughing their heads off? Yesterday we laughed so hard that my belly muscles are sore today-I love this kind of pain!

Back to Just Us Girls, this is my entry for their challenge:

I love this DP with roses! Well, who does not like roses, right? I have a weakness for those flowers...In our town we have a Rose Garden. When we came to Canada, I was going there very often to write letters (not emails) to my friends in Poland and Germany. I will never forget it! I still love to go there and admire the blossoms, which are as big as my hand, not my fist. Pity,  in my garden the blossoms are tiny =(
I promise you a card related to the topic my garden soon...I think, I can't wait for spring and finally to work  there (now I have even a helper-Jakob=))) My garden is a tricky one, but details about that later!

Have a great rest of the week,
kANNAdyjka
----------

Czesc Wam,
tym razem prezentuje Wam kartke, ktora jest przeznaczona na wyzwanie Just Us Girls. Uczestnicze w ich blogu pierwszy raz i naprawde podoba mi sie ich wyzwanie. Nazwa tego blogu mnie tez skusila do gry......  Moze dlatego, ze przypomina mi moja grupe swiezo-upieczonych-mamusiek, z ktorymi sie ostatnio spotykam:  co tydzien spacerujemy szybkim krokiem (po ciazy trzeba troche zadbac o figure, nieprawdaz?),  od czasu do czasu nasze dzieci bawia sie ze soba, a raz w miesiacu wieczorem idziemy (bez dzieci ma sie rozumiec!) do restauracji, co jest wileka przyjemnoscia! Mozecie sobie wyobrazic 7 kobitek przy jednym stole, smiejacych sie do lez? Wczoraj na przyklad tak sie usmialysmy, ze dzis mam zakwasy w miesniach brzucha-bardzo lubie ten rodzaj bolu!

Co do Just Us Girls, powyzej mozecie zerknac na kartka na ich wyzwanie.

Poprostu uwielbiam ten papier z rozami, mimo ze jest niebieski! No ale kto nie lubi roz, chyba wszyscy? Ja mam szczegolna slabosc do tych kwiatow... W naszym miescie mamy Ogrod Rozany. Kiedy przyjechalismy do Kanady, chodzilam tam bardzo czesto pisac listy (nie emaile!) do przyjaciol z Polski i Niemiec. Nigdy tego nie zapomne! Nadal uwielbiam tam chodzic i podziwiac kwitnace roze, ktorych kwiaty sa wielkosci  dloni, nie piesci. Szkoda, ze w moim ogrodzie roze sa malutkie =(
Niedlugo obiecuje Wam kartke zwiazana z ogrodem... Wydaje mi sie, ze teskni mi sie za wiosna i zeby w koncu popracowac w ziemi (teraz mam nawet pomocnika-Kubusia) Moj ogrod jest troche skomplikowany, ale o tym niedlugo!

Zycze przyjemnego konca tygodnia,
Wasza  kANNAdyjka

2 comments:

  1. Sure sounds like a lot of good times with your girlfriends! Your card is wonderful! Love the bling! Thank you for playing along with Tracey's sketch challenge - hope you come join us Saturday for an all new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the way you used the circles and that beautiful rose papers!

    I am Polish too (but born here in the states). My paternal grandparents were from Poland. I think they lived around Krakow. I miss hearing the language spoken by my family. I've never been to Poland, but my husband and I hope to visit there one day.

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: