this time post without a story, sorry! Somehow I found really interesting challenges and I couldn't pass! I love to combine them-it's FUN!
I prepared two cards for several challenges. This card is for:
-365 Cards: stacked up
-Color Throwndown #79: blush blossom, riding hoodred and sage shade
-MMSC41: see the sketch
The second card is for a technique challenge from JUGs #20-I forgot about this technique and gives such a interesting results! You have to forgive me the poor picture, because the shiny stuff is so difficult to work with. I also can blame the lack of light: rainy days lately in the Okanagan =(((( I will practice to take good pictures-I promise!
My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!
Our sweet Family
In the past:
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2011 (64)
- My inspiration is gone!/Weno wroc!
- Quick hello!
- Oriental touch/Orientalne klimaty
- So many challenges, so less time/Tyle wyzwan, a ta...
- Bunch of challenges
- Fun with new stuff/Zabawa z nowymi nabytkami (Thin...
- Just Us Girls challenge and my Ladies Night Out!
- Meska sprawa-masculine matter
- Caardvarks's challenge-Wedding card/Slubne wyzwan...
- ▼ February (9)