Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Sunday 15 June 2014

Sketchabilities + Creative embellishments = FUN!

Happy hellos,

its time again for the next sketch from our beloved Sketchabilities! This time I decided to work on canvas....with some cool chipboard elements from Creative Embellishments: gear wheels..... Since I work at the Engineering Department at the university in our town, I wanted to make a layout about my great team, I am part of! Please take a look:








I hope, you will play long with us, we want to see your work!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
kANNAdyjka

1 comment:

  1. Anna - Your work is WONDERFUL and sketchabilities is lucky to have you! I am so glad that you called me today and I cannot wait to meet you in person and hang out and PLAY with paper and stamps and ink and paint... I will be following your blog from now on and I hope you will follow mine too... Smile

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: