Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Friday 24 September 2010

Wedding sari as an inspiration

Hello there,
just look at that........ 

..... I couldn't resist to make a card (even at midnight) when I saw this GORGEOUS sari-photo inspiration from no time to stamp #158! I love the colors, the fabrics, just everything!!!

I remember, one day I wanted to buy a sari like this for the wedding of my cousin, because I didn't have any idea for a nice wedding outfit. I thought, why not something unique....Well, unfortunately I didn't realize my plan, because of the prize of the sari: $400....
The sketch for the card is as promised  from Card Patterns Challenge #82. This time, a tricky one, but I think, matching perfect the picture with the oriental bride.

The card is meant for my mom for her birthday. That's absolutely her colors! please take a look to the card!




Thanks for your visit and warm words,
kANNAdyjka

3 comments:

  1. WoW, this is gorgeous! Love how you incorporated all of the elements of the sari ... beautifully!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply Inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely interpretation of the photo inspiration, I love the paper combination and the gorgeous embossing.
    Chrissie (Guest Designer Stamp Simply No time to Stamp)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trafna kompozycja uroczych, cieplych kolorów. Urzekająca kartka ! E.

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: