Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Saturday 19 June 2010

I'm alive!

Hello everyone,
I'm really sorry for my blog silence- I have a really good excuse!  We went on vacation for 3 weeks to good old Europe(!!!!) and after that to come back to the Canadian life was a little bit difficult. I was still recovering from my sickness during vacation-I got nice juicy ear infection like my son before vacation (we almost canceled the trip!). One week in Poland I was useless: fever, ear sore and some extras..... So you can imagine how low my energy was.... And vacation is not always relaxing-I tell you that!
OK, enough of the medical history, we have to speak here about serious matters: card making! I'm back in business for you with that:
On Sunday we celebrate in Canada Father's Day. Jakob (our son) ordered this card below for his Papa:



I entered the card for the challenge from Card Patterns #68. Very interesting and sophisticated sketches every week-I love it!
The second card a little bit dark like for summer, but there are my colors, I can't help it! I love these Graphics45 pictures!

Enjoy, talk to you soon!

kANNAdyjka

No comments:

Post a Comment

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: