Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Sunday 7 March 2010

Express post

Hi,
just quick note: the LO is for the Color Throwdown challenge: not quite nave, old olive and ruby red.  When I saw this combination of the colors, I knew exactly that I'm going to use this Basic Grey Boxer Design Paper-love it!
Sorry, today very quickly, because.... a mountain of laundry is waiting to be ironed.... Honestly..... I rather spend the time in my "studio", but it has to be done... Doh! (as Homer Simpson always says=)


Cheers,
kANNAdyjka

1 comment:

  1. Anula, gratuluję pomysłów! Kartki rzeczywiście urocze, ale najbardziej urokliwy jest ich ostatni temat czyli Kubuś! Śliczny chłopczyk!.
    A poza tym to Ciebie podziwiam i proszę o radę, jak wygospodarować czas na realizację własnych przyjemności. Praca, dzieci.. + potrzeba snu.. jak dla mnie to trzeba wydłużyć dobę, gdyż w 24 godzinach jakoś się nie wyrabiam!!!:) Pozdrowionka dla Twoich chłopaków i mamy! Ania Fitas

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: