Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Friday 26 March 2010

Date with Webster/Randka z Websterem

Hello everybody,
finally I cut the beautiful design papers Webster's pages. They are so gorgeous, that I had a hard time to start to use them. I could look at them all the time, but not cut them. I would love to know, if you guys also have such a feeling or is it just me???
The beginning was soft: I created a scrapbook page with one of them: the beautiful background for the picture of my sweetie.


Then I decided to make the first cut and that's the result of my date with Webster and my entry for the challenge ICS #59 (I moved a little bit the elements on the sketch, but I hope, it's still acceptable =):

I'm still careful, because the papers are soooo rich. I admire Karola, what she is doing with the Webster's Pages! Breathtaking! Check this out!

One time I promised you to talk about my garden... It's tricky one: a lot of shade and plenty of stones in the soil. After 4 years trying, doing and sweating, I gave up and made a wish (to my hubby) for an ornamental grasses garden (low maintenance and happy with the conditions). Last summer for my birthday I got ornamental grasses for the front of our house and a watering system (love it, love it, love it!).

Jakob and garden: every single day we are checking the progress of spring. Very soon I can see him in the flower bed, "re-designing" our garden....

Enjoy sunny days,
kANNAdyjka
-------------------------------

Witam wszystkich,
w koncy wzielam sie za papiery Webster's Pages i je pocielam... Jakos nie moglam na poczatku, bo sa one takie piekne, ze moglambym tylko siedziec i je ogladac bez konca. Jestem ciekawa, czy Wy tez macie takie uczucie, a moze tylko ze mnie taka kaczka dziwaczka???
Poczatek poszedl gladko, bo zrobilam LO i uzylam strony Webstera jako przepieknosciowe tlo do zdjecia mojego slodkiego synka.

Nastepnie zdecydowalam sie na pierwsze ciecie papierow i oto tego wynik i jednoczesnie moja odpowiedz na wyzwanie ICS #59 (troszeczke przesunelam elemnty na skeczu, ale mam nadzieje, ze bedzie i tak zaakceptowana ta kartka=):

Nadal jestem ostrozna z tymi papierami, bo sa one takie bogate. Podziwiam Karole, co ona z nimi wyrabia! Zapierajace dech w piersiach! Musisz to zobaczyc!

Ktoregos razu obiecalam Wam notke o naszym ogrodzie... Krotko mowiac-skomplikowana sprawa: bardzo duzo cienia i tony kamieni w ziemi. Po 4 latach probowania, sadzenia, przesadzania, zrezygnowalam i wyrazilam zyczenie do mojego Malza (swietne okreslenie, Agusiu!) na trawy ornamentalne, ktore za mna chodzily i chodzily (proste w "obsludze" i szczesliwe w naszych warunkach). W ubiegle lato zyczenie zostalo spelnione na urodzinki: trawy dekoruja front domu i na deser Malz zainstalowal system nawadniajacy w calym ogrodzie (kocham Malza i ten mechanizm!)


Jak sie ma Kubus do ogrodu: kadzego dnia sprawdzamy postep wiosny. Juz go widze siedzacego w grzadkach i projektowanie naszego ogrodu na nowo....


Delektujcie sie wiosna,
Wasza kANNAdyjka

2 comments:

  1. Bravo. Ta slodka buzka idealnie gra z oprawa. Wszystko jest takie swieze i naprawde cudne !
    A kapelusz jak jeden z tych dostojnych kwiatow wmontowalas.
    Obie kompozycje najpiekniejsze z dotychczasowych. Gratulucje !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urokliwe rzeczy robisz Aniu. A ja czytajac cwicze troche angielski. Iwona

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: