Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Monday 24 February 2014

Place to be...-ScrapFriends Sketch Challenge #22

...and my hubby on his trip on Cormorant Island, BC in Canada.

This layout is meant for the challenge at the ScrapFriends Sketch Challenge #22. I try to use my stamps on the layouts. I have a quite big collection and I think, it's interesting to incorporate them in the layout. Who said, that stamps are only for cardmakers, hihihi....






Thanks for stopping by,
kANNAdyjka

1 comment:

  1. A very unique look! Wonderful masculine page and yes, stamps are wonderful for scrapbook pages too! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: