Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sketchy Thursday meets a new challenge "Bird is the word"

Hello bloggers,
as usually I'm looking for new challenges! Please don't understand me wrong, I still love my weekly challenges like Sketchy Thursday, TCR or Pencil Lines.

Today I combined 2 challenges, one of them is new and has the coolest name: "Bird is the word". Every 2 weeks you are supposed to scrap something using the key word, like love, memory etc.

I scrap a picture with my mom, sitting on her lap, when I was 2 years old......  The LO is based on Sketchy Thursday layout and the key word used is Love.
I hope, you like it:





I also promised to show you the cool dude LO. Isn't he cool? I already can imagine him as a teenager (goose bumps on my arms!!!)

Cheerio,
kANNAdyjka

7 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that photo of you and your Mom...and loveeeeee the floral background! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper flowers!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet! There's no bigger love than a mother's love!I am happy you found us!Thanks for playing along at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jak miło zobaczyć nie tylko Ciebie, ale też Twoją Mamę na zdjęciu :)... Piękna kartka .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that old photo!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful LO Anna.. love all the hand cut flowers and what a lovely photo!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout - thanks for sharing at Bird is the Word :)

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: