Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Friday 5 August 2011

Back in "business"!

Hello my faithful readers!

It's official: I'm back in my studio, this time in South Africa! To get here was a bumpy adventure with all the visa issues, waiting for the arrival of the container (with my studio!) and then the bad surprise: container filled with ocean water (3 feet) and all the damage...Now the fight with the insurance started....You won't believe it, only one of my several boxes with my goodies was damaged. A kind of miracle!

Last week I was setting up my crafty corner and last night, when my both children were sleeping, I was creating after 4 months break-what a delight! I used the sketch of Card Patterns #126.
 I started simple, with a set of my new stamps from MME and my new border punch from my dear stamping friend Wendy! Yummy! I hope, you like the card!

See you next time with a scrapbook page with my new daughter Lisa and The Color Room Palette!

Cheers, kANNAdyjka from Cape Town

2 comments:

  1. THIS is beautiful!!! I love your use of the Card Pattern's sketch for this past week - I'm DELIGHTED that you took the time to share your lovely work with us! THANK YOU! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: