Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Wednesday 16 February 2011

e~MOTION~s

Happy hellos,
please take a look at the scrapbook page with Jakob showing his emotions. On one of the pics he looks very mad: I surprised him with the camera and he didn't like it obviously ;) He was on the picture approx. 17 months, but he looks so grown up in my eyes.

The sketch is from Pencil Lines #224:



Thanks for stopping by,
kANNAdyjka

2 comments:

  1. Jestes nie tylko swietna scraperka, ale i doskonala z Ciebie psycholog. Prawdziwy to majsterstueck w tak trafny sposob przedstawic emocje malego dziecka. Bravo. Za ta kompozycje dalabym Ci I miejsce w konkursie m.E

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!I love what you did with my sketch.Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: