Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Sunday 7 November 2010

Interesting Mojo #163 sketch

Hi,
lately I'm working on some masculine projects....Maybe I'm inspired of  B'Day of my dear hubby, coming soon, on: November 17?

When I saw the sketch for the Mojo #163 contest, the only though I had is that:



Closer look:






I will also try to make some X-Mas cards with this sketch.

Take care,
kANNAdyjka

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anna! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I am not sure how you found me ... but I was so thrilled to read your enthusiastic comment ... and had to let you know that you had brightened my day. This is fantastic! I love the stripy paper ... and that embossing is perfect! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. That little ribbon slide is the perfect accent. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: