Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Cappella's premiere-Card Patterns #84

Happy hellos,

I'm officially informing you that the wonderful designer papers from Basic Grey Capella were finally cut! I got them a while ago, but as usual at first I just looked at them, because it was pity to cut such a pretty patterns.

Oficjalnie oglaszam, ze przepiekne papiery Basic Grey Cappella zostaly pociete! Zakupilam je przed 3 miesiacami, ale jakos nie moglam sie przemoc, zeby je pociac, najpierw musialam sobie na nie popatrzec, jak zwykle...

I decided to make a card for Card Patterns #84, using the cute papers. This sketch  is just perfect to display the beauty of the Cappella, don't you think?

Postanowilam z nich zrobic kartke, uczestniczac w wyzwaniu Card Patterns#84. Tym razem ich mapka jest poprostu perfekcyjna, aby pokazac piekno tych papierow, nie uwazacie?


I kept this simple, because the card is meant for someone who loves minimalism and the arabic culture. I hope, I manage to include these 2 apsects in the card. Please let me know in your comments, if that's the case.

Kartke zrobilam minimalistycznie, poniewaz dostanie ja osobka, ktora preferuje ten styl i uwielbia kulture arabska. Mam nadzieje, ze udalo mi sie pokazac te 2 aspekty w tej kartce. Prosze dajcie mi znac w Waszych komentarzach, czy tak jest...




Take care,
kANNAdyjka

3 comments:

  1. o, jakie to pocieszające, że inni też mają problem z użyciem togo co kupią :)) ja mam zawsze ten sam dylemat;
    kartka śliczna - taka wyważona; ale co do "arabskości" zrobiłabym ją minimalnie inaczej - nie dałabym ciemnej wąskiej wstążeczki, i może przestemplowała jasną jakiś wzorem "damaskowym"? no nie wiem ... ale to oczywiście tylko taki mój mały pomysł na "lift", który może zaraz popełnię jak znajdę podobny papier, bo kartka BARDZO mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love all the earth tones you used. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern on this paper!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: