Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Saturday 21 August 2010

Tons of fun and bunch of cards!

Hello,

finally I found time to write the post. I have three cards to show....all different: oriental one, X-Mas one (I 'm warning you:  from now on,  in every post you will see my X-Mas "production") and summery one.


I start with the oriental one, I had so much fun to make it. Everything went so smooth, particularly the choice of design papers (sometimes I spent too much time only to choose right patterned papers)...
The inspiration came from Moxie Fab World, Tuesday Trigger-An Exercise in Exotic with this picture  and the sketch from i{heart}2stamps:
I could make only oriental cards and I wouldn't be bored....You can find some on my blog and even more in my drawer!

Next in the row is the summary card. I combined, as usally =), two challenges: The Play Date Cafe #43 and Card Patterns #78-I have to confess: I forgot the sentiment....I hope the jury will forgive me that =)))))):

The last card for today is a x-massy one. Last year I started making X-mas cards in August too and it wasn't too early. I send every year approximately 70 cards to the family and friends (all of them overseas!!!) and I'm proud of myself, because everyone gets a different card!
With this card I play the Taylored Expressions #125 and Color Throwndown (of course!!!) #106:

 I have to admit, I'm not happy with sewing on this card, but I promise that I will practice! I call it: happy accident, maybe there is someone in the blog-land and like such a chaotic sewing....

OK, enough for today, almost midnight....I need some sleep!

Take care,
kANNAdyjka

9 comments:

  1. Love the sea horse take on the CP78...just lovely and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sewing is gie! I didn't even notice! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! All lovely cards, but especially your one for the Play Date Cafe challenge, I love the clean design of it. Thanks for joining us this week at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, wonderful CAS design for your PDCC entry. Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the Tuesday Trigger. Love those colors! The PDCC card is very pretty and you can wait to put a sentiment on when you have a use for it! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove all three cards--I really really really like that last one--the colors and gems are super sweet:) I also like that seahorse! Those gems around the scalloped circle really makes it pop:) Great job! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a simple and beautiful card! You can always add the sentiment when you need one! :) Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Anna! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all lovely! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: