Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Wednesday 21 July 2010

My favorite method: 2 in 1!/Moja ulubiona metoda: 2 w 1!

Hello again on the same day (to be precise-evening),
Hello ponownie w ten sam dzien (a raczej wieczor),

This is my favorite method to participate in the challenges: combining a color challenge and a sketch challenge-so much fun!!!! Today again: JUGs #42 (Orange, Navy, Green and Cream) meets Card Patterns #73 with the following sketch.
Oto moja ulubiona metoda bawienia sie w wyzwania: laczenie wyzwania kolorow z wyzwanie mapkowym-ale jest wtedy zabawy!!! Dzisiaj znowu jestem w swoim zywiole:  JUGs #42 (pomarancz, ciemnoniebieski, zielony i kremowy) spotkalo sie z Card Patterns #73 ze sketchem po prawej.

When I got my new goodies from SU!-I couldn't stop to play with the stamps of veggies for example the artichoke. It simple cute and .... tasty! No, no...not the stamp the veggie artichoke itself!
Guess what I used for the card???? The artichoke stamp!!! Love it, love it,  love it!!!

Ostatnio jak dostalam w rece moje nowe zabawki ze Stamping Up! nie moglam przestac sie bawic stemplami z warzywkami, np. z karczochem. Poprostu przepiekny i.... smaczny! Nie, nie...nie stempel, samo warzywko!
Zgadnij co wykorzystal w tej kartce?No wlasnie stempel z karczochem!!! Uiwelbiam, uwielbiam i jeszcze raz uwielbiam!

Don't you think, I make a lot of food related cards lately? I think, that's the season: tones of fresh fruit!
Nie sadzicie, ze ostatnio cos sie lubuje w kartkach zwiazanymi z jedzeniem? Mysle, ze to wynik takiego sezonu: tony swirzych owocow wokol nas!



Thanks for your visit,
Dziekuje za wizyte,
kANNAdyjka

2 comments:

  1. Great artichoke stamp - I LOVE artichokes but we only get them for a short time out here in the midwest. Thanks for coloring along with JUGS this week. We love seeing what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artichoke is a pretty sweet stamp!!! Love what you've done with this card! It's fantastic - the layout is amazing. What a wonderful use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls - we appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: