Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Monday 4 January 2010

Domek dla Agnieszki

Witajcie,
chcialam oglosic wszem i wobec, ze projekt domku dla Agnieszki z Bydgoszczy zakonczony, i o to wynik: tatatata!

 


Te przepieknosciowe roze byly troszke problematyczne, jakos nie chcialy sie przykleic. Z nostalgia myslalam o naszym starym poczciwym butaprenie. Mam nadzieje, ze w drodze do wlascicielki roze nie poodpadaja. A jesli tak, to z gory przepraszam Agus! A propos wyslania: tylko jak zima sie tu uspokoi, odrazu biegne na poczte i wysylam. Jak narazie mamy jakies 20cm sniegu i nie przestaje sypac. Nie jestem fanka takich warunkow na drodze (Maik uwielbia takie wyzwania), a wiec zostaje w domu i jezdze wozkiem po osiedlu. Sasiedzi sie smieja, ze powinnam zalozyc na opony wozka Jakoba lancuchy, hahahaha...

Do uslyszenia,
kANNAdyjka

Greetings,
I would like to know all and sundry that the big project of a house card for Agnieszka from Bydgoszcz is finished and that's the result: tatatatata!
The cute roses were kind of problematic, because somehow they did not want to stick to the paper. With nostalgia I thought about the old good Polish glue: butapren. I hope, they don't fall off on the way to the owner. If yes, I apologize in advance, sorry Agus! A propos sending the card: as soon the weather gets better here, I will run to the post office immediately! For now we have here 20cm and it does not stop snowing. I'm not a fan of such road conditions at all (Maik loves such a challenges), so I stay at home and walk through the park with Jakob. The neighbors are laughing that I should put chains on the tires of the stroller, hahahahahaha....

Cheers,
kANNAdyjka
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. WOW :)
    Przepiękna :)
    Ide czatowac na poczcie w oczekiwaniu na TO CUDO:)

    Wielkie dzieki Aniu

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: