Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Mother's day is coming....

...and used this occasion to create the card and play with CASE Study #91, where we case the amazing Aga (she is Polish too as me!!!). I couldn't resist this opportunity!!! I really like the wooden background, the butterflies and the tag on her card. That's what I came up with!



This is for my Mom for the Mother's Day, which we celebrate in Poland on May 26th.

The card below is Aga's! I can't get enough of her cards, they just P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

kANNAdyjka

5 comments:

  1. Your CASE is stunning, Anna! I love all of the texture from the lace and burlap, and the colorful butterfly just pops. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast of the bright orange butterfly against the green, and the sweet little heart is perfect :-) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the textures in your card. I makes it look so artsy. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, gorgeous textures! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękna karteczka, twoja mama napewno będzie zachwycona! Dzięki za udział :)

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: