Happy Hellos!


My name is Anna and I'm a Pole living recently in Airdrie (near Calgary in Canada), hopeless in love with paper. Usually sitting in my studio between 8pm and midnight, if my energy lasts that long after another day with a toddler Jakob and a baby Lisa. I love to share my crafts with you, please be my guest!

Sunday, 2 January 2011

First time: CASE Study Challenge #20 and as usual PDCC #62

Hello,
I decided finally to participate in the challenge with a great name: CASE Study! The owner of the blog is very talented and known Chupa. She is also a Pole like me!

We are suppose to "case" this card of Nina Brackett. I also enter the card for my favorite challenge The Play Date Cafe #62.



Usually  pink is not my preferred color to work with, but therefore I challenge myself and that's the result....



Take care and thanks for stopping by,
kANNAdyjka

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and elegant. Love the echo of the chandelier and the sentiment from the original, too. Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie i subtelnie, a jednak szalejesz ;-)
    Szczęśliwego i urodzajnego Nowego Roku!!! Trzymam kciuki za wszystkie zmiany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pomyslowe ulozenie albo wrecz bogata aranzacja. Widze, ze nie przepadasz za ostrymi kolorami. Masz racje nie jestes "barbie". m.E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swietna,,tajemnicza i romantyczna zarazem.
    Szczesliwego nowego2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous feminine card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękna karteczka, Aniu! Uwielbiam ten stempel od SU!, wygląda świetnie :) Diękuję za udział w naszym wyzwaniu! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very pretty - I love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete

I proudly designed for BEYOND THE DOOR SCRAP CHALLENGE

I proudly designed for ENMARC CRAFTS

Hoooray!!!

Top Mouse

I made it twice!!!

I made it twice!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it 3 times!!!

I made it!!!!

I made it!!!!

I was mentioned on:

I was mentioned on: